Dec 20, 2020
‘Caveman’ Paleo Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 package Cappello’s Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a high-speed blender, blend maple sugar and arrowroot until it becomes a fine powder, about 1 minute. Sift into a bowl and set aside.
- Slice cookie dough into 13 pieces and roll into balls. Chill 10 minutes, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven, and tap the pan on the counter so cookies crinkle. Cool completely, then roll cookies in prepared powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Kids Can So
- Measure sugar
- Turn on blender
- Roll cookie dough into balls
- Place dough on pan
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar