Aug 21, 2020
Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Cereal
- 1 package Cappello's Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Almond milk, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Working over a bowl, break apart the cookie dough separating the chips from the dough.
- Once separated, roll the dough into very small, bite size balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Then press one chocolate chip into each ball flattening it out a bit as you press.
- Bake for 7 minutes and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and serve with almond milk.
Kids Can Do
- This entire recipe is kid-friendly!