Aug 23, 2021
Keto Wild Mushroom, Garlic Cream & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Keto Pizza Crust
- Garlic Cream:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Remaining ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces mushrooms (mix of oyster, cremini, maitake, etc.), trimmed and sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded smoked mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, plus more to garnish
- Fresh oregano, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 420 F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while oven preheats.
- In a medium saucepan over a medium heat, melt the butter. Add the cream cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan. Continue to cook until the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 minutes more. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms, oregano, and salt, and sauté 5-6 minutes, or until mushrooms have reduced in size and are lightly browned.
- Spread garlic cream sauce in an even layer over the base of the frozen pizza crust. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella, and top with sautéed mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook 11-13 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and garnish with fresh thyme and oregano, as desired.
Nutrition Facts (Per Pizza)
- Total Fat: 131g
- Saturated Fat: 47g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 24g
- Total Carbs: 45g
- Dietary Fiber: 23g
- Net Carbs: 22g
- Protein: 64g