Dec 06, 2019
Peppermint Double Chocolate Cookies (Vegan)
- 1 package Cappello’s Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, thawed if frozen
- 3 ounces dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup crushed peppermints
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove packaging and cut cookie dough into ½ inch slices.
- Place slices 2” apart on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Once cookies are cool, melt dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie in the melted chocolate, then transfer to parchment paper and sprinkle with crushed peppermints.
- Yield: 1 dozen cookies
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes