Jan 06, 2020
Pork Lo Mein
- 1 (5 ounce) box Cappello’s Spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cups chopped vegetables (snow peas, red peppers, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli)
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To make the sauce, whisk the coconut aminos, sesame oil, and coconut sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- Slice pork tenderloin into bite sized pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove pork from pan, and wipe clean.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon sesame oil in the large skillet. Add the vegetables, and cook about 5 minutes, or until tender. Add the mirin, cooked spaghetti, and half of the sauce. Toss to combine. Add more sauce, as desired.
- Serve warm topped with green onions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes