Mar 10, 2021
Anchovy, Caper, Garlic Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon brined capers, drained
- 1-2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated Pecorino Romano
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while the oven preheats.
- Spread marinara over the base of the crust and top evenly with mozzarella.
- Top with anchovies, capers, and garlic.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 14-18 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm topped with olive oil and Pecorino.