Mar 03, 2021
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ounce thinly sliced salami or capocollo
- 1-2 whole sweet piquante peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncini, halved
- 15 olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 marinated artichoke heart, quartered
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Place the baking sheet on the middle rack while the oven preheats.
- Spread pizza sauce over the base of the crust and place cheese slices evenly over the top.
- Top with prosciutto, salami, peppers, olives, and artichokes.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 14-18 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm topped with grated Parmesan and fresh basil leaves.
Kids Can Do
- Spread sauce over crust
- Top with cheese
- Place toppings