Mar 14, 2021
Cookie Dough Pecan Pie Blondies
- 1 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon bourbon, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Press Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough into an even layer in the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the honey, butter, egg, bourbon (if using), vanilla and salt. Whisk to combine. Fold in pecan halves.
- Pour the pecan filling evenly over the cookie dough. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until filling has set and is a rich golden brown. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
Kids Can Do
- Press the cookie dough into the pan.
- Help whisk together the ingredients
- Pour pecan filling over the cookie dough