Sep 14, 2019
Crispy Black Bean Pizza with Fresh Mango Salsa & Cashew Queso (Dairy Free)
- Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 1 can organic black beans, rinsed, drained and dried
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 tablespoons cashew queso
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mango, jalapeno, onion, and tomatoes. Pour in the lime juice and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bake or grill crust according to package directions.
- Heat a large, nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the black beans to the pan, and use a wooden spoon to gently mash them. Cook, stirring every few minutes, for about 5 minutes, or until just beginning to get crispy. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the cilantro.
- Remove crust from the oven, and spread black beans evenly over the base of the crust. Top with mango salsa. Drizzle pizza with cashew queso and garnish with remaining cilantro.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes