Oct 18, 2021
Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Uncured Pepperoni Pizza
- 12 ounces cooked pulled pork
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 ounces (½ cup) shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced thin
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
- ½ jalapeno, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add pulled pork and BBQ sauce. Stir to combine and place on pizza crust.
- Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno slices.
- Place pizza directly on the grill, and cook for 11-13 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown.
- Once done, top pizza with cilantro and parsley. Slice, and serve.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the BBQ mixture and place the toppings on the pizza.