Mar 25, 2021
Veggie Lover's Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 ounce fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cremini mushroom, thinly sliced
- 5-6 fresh spinach leaves
- 5-6 slices red onion
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while the oven preheats.
- Spread marinara over the base of the crust and top evenly with cheese.
- Top with remaining vegetables.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 14-18 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm topped with a sprinkle of oregano.
Kids Can Do
- Top with cheese
- Top with veggies
- Sprinkle oregano