Feb 28, 2021
Winter Greens Pesto Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1 package Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- For the Pesto
- 1 cup kale, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/3 cup grated vegan Parmesan cheese, plus more for finishing
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, plus more for finishing
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Add all ingredients for the pesto to a food processor. Blend until smooth, adjusting seasoning as needed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook Gnocchi according to package instructions. Transfer to the bowl with the pesto and mix to combine.
- Top with more parmesan, pine nuts, and serve.
Kids Can Do
- Help add ingredients to food processor
- Pulse the pesto
- Toss the pasta in the pesto