Apr 26, 2018
3 Ingredient Peppermint Cookie Dough Truffles
We were already fans of Cappello's and love their pizza crusts and pastas and now we are big fans of their cookie dough, too. I did bake some, in case you were curious, and that was definitely a great idea. Not only did our kitchen smell amazing, but the cookies were delicious! Original recipe by Krysten of Krysten's Kitchen.
- 1 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 HuKitchen Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/8 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Thaw cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 12-15 even sized balls.
- Freeze on parchment lined tray or plate for 20 minutes.
- Melt Chocolate Bar in a small bowl.
- Drizzle chocolate over cookie dough balls or dip dough balls in chocolate and allow to dry on parchment. To speed up process, put back in freezer.
- Keep in fridge. Enjoy!