May 10, 2021
Air Fryer Ravioli Recipe
- 2 packages Cappello’s Five Cheese Ravioli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- For the marinara sauce:
- One 14-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Make the marinara sauce: Add all ingredients for marinara to a blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer sauce to a 2-quart saucepan placed on a stove set to medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let cook an additional 5 minutes. Keep warm while you fry the ravioli.
- Brush both sides of ravioli with olive oil and sprinkle tops with salt and pepper.
- Place ravioli in a single layer in an air fryer set to 400 F. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer marinara to a serving bowl and place ravioli on a serving platter. Serve warm.
Kids Can Do
- Brush the ravioli with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Add marinara ingredients to the blender.