Oct 20, 2020
Apple + Brie Pizza with Roasted Walnuts
- 1 Cappello's Pizza Crust
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. firm brie, sliced into wedges
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons walnuts
- balsamic glaze, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- To assemble the pizza, brush the olive oil over the base of the pizza crust.
- Layer brie, the apple slices, garlic, and rosemary over the top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and the crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza is cooking, place the walnuts in a non-stick saucepan on a stove set to medium-low heat. Cook until toasted and fragrant.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with the toasted walnuts.
- If desired, drizzle a balsamic glaze to finish.
- Serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Brush the pizza with oil
- Layer the toppings
- Add the walnuts