Sep 09, 2019
Blackberry Basil Pizza with Lemon Mascarpone
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 2 ounces mascarpone
- 2 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/3 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons organic blackberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In the bowl of a small food processor, combine mascarpone, ricotta, lemon zest, and honey. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spread blackberry preserves evenly on the crust. Drop the lemon mascarpone on top by the spoonful, and gently swirl into the preserves with a knife just until it is evenly spread over the crust.
- Top with the fresh blackberries and bake 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped pistachios and basil leaves.