Aug 08, 2020
Bright Spaghetti with Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1 package Cappello's Spaghetti
- 1 chicken breast, butterflied and rubbed with lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 5-7 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn grill to medium heat.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side; then remove from grill and slice.
- Whisk together the avocado oil, lemon juice and lemon zest; taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add in the basil and kale, toss to coat.
- Add the package of frozen spaghetti to 3-4 quarts of boiling water. Stir to separate strands. Cook for approximately 90 seconds.
- Drain the pasta and add to the bowl of the lemon dressing.
- Toss then transfer to 2 plates and top with chicken.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the dressing
- Stir the pasta into dressing
- Scoop the pasta onto plate