Jan 27, 2020
Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Microgreens (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Toss cauliflower in olive oil, salt and tapioca flour. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes.
3. In a small saucepan, heat buffalo sauce and butter over medium-low and whisk until well combined. Remove from heat, and reserve 3 tablespoons of sauce. Pour the remaining sauce over the roasted cauliflower and toss to combine.
4. Spread reserved 3 tablespoons of buffalo sauce over the Naked Crust. Top with mozzarella and cauliflower.
5. Bake for about 13-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
6. Remove pizza from oven and let cool slightly. Top with avocado slices, microgreens and a drizzle of ranch.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes