Mar 20, 2021
Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 1 package Cappello’s Lasagna Sheets, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup canned organic butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Optional: fresh sage, microgreens
- In a medium bowl, combine butternut squash, Parmesan, salt, pepper, turmeric, and thyme. Stir well
- Cut each lasagna sheet into three equal squares and brush with water to dampen.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the butternut squash mixture into the center of half of the lasagna sheet squares. Top with a second square and press down gently on edges to seal. Use a 3-inch ravioli stamp to cut and seal ravioli, or alternatively, use a fork to crimp the edges of each ravioli.
- Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place bone broth and ghee in a small skillet. Bring to a boil. Add pecans then ravioli, tossing to coat. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and microgreens, as desired.