Aug 27, 2020
Calabrian Pepper Pepperoni Grilled Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Pepperoni Pizza
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup Calabrian peppers
- In a very small saucepan over low heat, add the garlic and oil and simmer for 20 minutes; then remove from the heat and separate the garlic from the oil and set aside. (Store extras in the fridge for later use)
- Turn your grill to medium heat.
- Slice the peppers and roasted garlic then add them to the pizza.
- Place the crust directly on grates or on a grill-safe pan and cook for 11-15 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Drizzle the pizza with the garlic oil and serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Beware, these are spicy peppers!
- Drizzle the garlic oil