May 10, 2021
Caprese Ravioli Pasta Salad
- 2 packages Cappello’s Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella ciliegine cheese
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halve
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flake sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cook the ravioli:
In a large pot, bring 3 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add frozen ravioli and cook for 7-8 minutes.
Drain water and add the cooked ravioli to a large serving bowl.
Add cheese, tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Add the cheese, basil, olive oil, and spices to the cooked ravioli and mix.