Apr 07, 2020
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked crust
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 baby bell mushrooms, thinly sliced
- small handful spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Cook chicken in a skillet over medium until internal temperature reaches 165. Set aside; then cut into cubes when cool to the touch.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add cream and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Spread the crust with alfredo sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese chicken, mushrooms, and spinach.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust has reached your desired crispiness.
- Remove from the oven and top with basil.
Kids Can Do
- Spread the alfredo sauce
- Arrange the toppings
- Add the basil