Mar 24, 2020
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- 3/4 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Allow cookie dough to thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add in the sugar, melted butter and egg and whisk until completely combined.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan and spread into an even layer.
- Working over the bowl, break the cookie dough into pieces to cover the brownie batter evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cookies begin to crisp and a toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the center of the brownies.
- Allow to cool then remove from the pan and cut into 9 even pieces.