Mar 10, 2020
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pancakes
- 1/2 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk (or more to reach desired consistency)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt until combined.
- Add in the eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla whisking well until there are no lumps remaining. Add more milk for a thinner pancake or until your desired consistency is reached.
- Working over the bowl, break the cookie dough into small pieces and drop them into the bowl, stir gently to mix the dough into the batter but being careful as not to break it up too much.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook on both sides for 2-4 minutes, or until golden and crispy and serve immediately.
- Top with whipped cream and syrup.