Jul 02, 2019
Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Pops
- 12 oz. Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups organic white chocolate chips
- 2 cups organic dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons natural sprinkles
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- Cut cookie dough into four equal pieces. Shape each piece into small, 1-inch thick disks, like little hockey pucks. Insert wooden craft stick halfway into the base of the cookie dough disk and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In two separate bowls, melt the white and dark chocolate in the microwave with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Remove cookie dough from the freezer and dip, one at a time, into the melted white chocolate. Allow the white chocolate to drip off for a few seconds before setting on a piece of parchment paper to dry. Repeat with remaining three cookie dough disks.
- Once dry, dip cookie dough pops into the dark chocolate, covering halfway. Place back on the parchment paper and decorate with sprinkles, as desired.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens completely.
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 3 hours