Dec 17, 2019
Chocolate Hazelnut Pizza with Toasted Marshmallows and Orange-Glazed Bananas (Dairy-Free)
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
- 1 firm banana, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegan mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Bake Naked Crust for 11-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add coconut sugar, orange rind, cinnamon, and orange juice. Cook until mixture is syrupy and bubbly, stirring often. Add bananas, and cook 5 minutes or until bananas are softened, flipping once halfway through.
- Spread 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread over the cooked pizza crust. Top with marshmallows, hazelnuts, and orange-glazed bananas.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden.
- Remove from oven, and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes