Oct 10, 2019
Chorizo and Cilantro Pizza with Sweet Corn Puree
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 2 cups frozen organic sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 ounces cooked chorizo, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the corn, and stir gently, until corn is defrosted. Add the cream, chicken broth, honey, and salt, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer corn mixture to the bowl of a food processor, and blend for two minutes, or until smooth. Strain the puree through a fine sieve, and discard solids.
4. Spread corn puree evenly over pizza crust, and top with chorizo.
5. Bake 13-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions and cilantro. Serve warm.
Total time: 40 minutes