Apr 15, 2021
Cookie Dough Blondies
- 1 package Cappello's Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups grain-free baking flour mix
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8-in x 8-in baking pan with parchment paper. Coat with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder to the wet ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and transfer to oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few fudgy crumbs.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Sandwich the Double Chocolate Cookie Dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Roll out to an 8x8-inch square. Place dough on top of the cooled blondies. Press firmly to adhere dough.
- Cut into 9 squares, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Kids Can Do
- Whisk ingredients
- Roll out the dough
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar