Feb 26, 2020
Cookie Dough Milkshake
- 1/2 package Cappello's Cookie Dough
- 1 pint dairy free ice cream (we love Ripple Foods)
- 1 1/4 cup dairy-free milk (we love Malk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional Garnish:
- Remaining 1/2 package of Cappello's Cookie Dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the milkshake then garnish with a cookie (or two).
- Optional Garnishes: Take the remaining 1/2 package and bake cookies following package directions.
- While the cookies bake, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a microwave safe dish at 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip the rims of each glass into the melted chocolate and allow to dry.
- When the cookies are done baking, remove from the oven and slice a small slit from the middle of the cookie to one edge.