Jul 23, 2021
Cookie Dough Peaches and Cream
- 1 package Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 16 ounces peaches, peeled & sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint vegan vanilla frozen dessert or vanilla ice-cream
- Caramel sauce and toasted pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place cookie dough crumbles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and bake until edges have slightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Grill the peaches: Preheat the grill to medium. To a medium mixing bowl add sliced peaches, melted butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Toss to coat and set aside.
- Place peach slices on the grill and cook until peaches are soft, using tongs to flip pieces as needed, 7-9 minutes.
- Place grilled peaches in bowls and top with cookie dough crumbles, ice cream, caramel sauce and toasted pecan pieces. Serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Fill the peaches with cookie dough and top with ice cream!