Jun 11, 2021
Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- 1 package Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ⅓ cup protein powder of your choice
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add all ingredients.
- Turn mixer to low and mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Add mixture to pan and firmly press into an even layer.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and cut into bars. Individually wrap bars in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Kids Can Do
- Measure out the milk and nut butter
- Help press the mixture into the pan