Sep 23, 2019
Fig, Pancetta, and Gorgonzola Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 2 ounces shredded fontina cheese
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh figs, sliced
- 1 ounce uncured pancetta
- 3 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola, divided
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch flakey sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sprinkle fontina evenly over the base of the crust. Top with garlic, figs, pancetta and 2 tablespoons of the gorgonzola. Bake 13-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine arugula with the olive oil, a pinch of flakey sea salt, and black pepper.
- Remove pizza from the oven, and top with arugula and remaining 1 tablespoon of gorgonzola. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes