Apr 26, 2018
Figgy Piggy Pizza
This pizza is everything – sweet, salty, creamy, and savory. It is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. It is also a great appetizer for entertaining guest.
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- ¼ c fig spread
- 10 slices of premium French brie
- 3-4 slices of crispy bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of organic arugula
- ½ tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cracker black pepper
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 organic egg, large
- ½ tsp ghee
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place naked crust on a cookie sheet or pizza stone.
- Once oven reaches 450 degrees, bake naked crust for 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and flip so the crispy side is on top. Lower oven temp to 400 degrees.
- Evenly distribute fig spread over crust.
- Top with brie slices and chopped bacon.
- Return to oven, baking for another minutes.
- While the pizza bakes, toss the arugula in the EVOO, lemon juice, and seasoning (salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning)
- Fry an egg in ½ tsp ghee – sunny side up.
- Remove pizza from the oven, pile high with arugula and top with fried egg.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 10-12 mins
- Total time: 25-27 mins
- Serves: 2-4
- Original recipe by Shannon of Vivacity Buzz