May 10, 2021
- 2 packages Cappello’s Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (3 cloves) garlic, sliced thin
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- In an 8-by-8-inch baking dish add tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Place in the oven and cook until tomatoes have released their juices and cheese has melted, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and use the back of a wooden spoon to crush the tomatoes to make a creamy sauce. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside.
- While tomatoes are baking, cook the ravioli: In a large pot, bring 3 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add frozen ravioli and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain water and add the cooked ravioli to the tomato sauce. Top with parsley, oregano, and mint. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs on top of the cooked ravioli and mix!