Jul 31, 2020
Grilled Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese
- 2-3 eggs
- pepper and dried chives, to garnish
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy; remove and set on a paper towel to drain.
- Turn the grill to medium heat.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the crust in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese then layer the bacon on top.
- Crack the eggs directly onto the pizza.
- Place the crust directly onto the grates and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the grill, top with pepper and dried chive and enjoy immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Spread the mayo
- Sprinkle the cheese
- Crack the eggs