Sep 07, 2020
Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 red onion, diced and divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne
- tomato slices, to garnish
- pickle slices, to garnish
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil then add most of the onion, reserving some for a garnish. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the meat and cook until cooked through and no longer pink; taste and season to your liking. Drain the meat and set aside.
- Turn the grill to medium heat.
- Mix together mayo, ketchup, paprika and cayenne, then spread the sauce onto the crust.
- Top with shredded cheese and meat mixture.
- Grill for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tomatoes, pickles and red onion garnish.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the sauce
- Sprinkle the cheese
- Add the tomatoes and pickles