May 28, 2021
Grilled Peach and Burrata Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1 peach, cut into thick wedges
- 1 large burrata
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar or glaze, for garnish
- Turn the grill to medium heat.
- Place crust directly on grates or on grill-safe pan and cook for 5-7 minutes or until slightly crispy and beginning to brown.
- On the other side of the grill, cook the peaches for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove crust and peaches from the grill.
- Slice the burrata then quickly move onto the crust, it acts as a delicious "sauce"; then top with peaches and prosciutto.
- Place back onto the grill and continue cooking until the crust is crispy and toppings are slightly cooked; about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, top with basil, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or glaze.
Kids Can Do
- Add the burrata
- Add the peaches
- Drizzle the balsamic