Aug 12, 2019
Grilled Peach, Burrata & Balsamic Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 large peach, sliced
- 6 ounces burrata
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat grill to medium-high, and brush grates with oil.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the Naked Crust and grill 11-14 minutes, or until crispy.
- At the same time, grill the peaches for 2-3 minutes or until light char marks appear. Flip and grill another 2-3 minutes.
- Place the burrata on the warm crust. Top with grilled peached, fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes