Jul 10, 2020
Grilled S’mores Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 gluten-free graham crackers
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- Turn your grill to medium heat.
- Place the pizza crust directly on the grates or on a grill-safe pan and cook for 11-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips onto the crust, close the grill lid and let the chips melt; about 1 minute.
- Remove the pizza from the grill, crush the graham crackers over the top and add the marshmallows.
- If desired, torch the marshmallows to char or place them back into the grill to warm up, being sure not to burn the chocolate with either method.
Kids Can Do
- Spread the melted chocolate chips
- Crush up and sprinkle the graham crackers
- Add the marshmallows