Jul 19, 2021
Ice Cream Sundae Bar
- 1 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Optional Toppings:
- Whipped cream
- Toasted almonds
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate chips
- Line a standard-size loaf pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap and set it aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment add the heavy cream, vanilla, and salt. Whip on medium-high until medium peaks form, 3-5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Pour and smooth half of the ice cream into the base of the prepared pan. Crumble half of the cookie dough and sprinkle it over the top of the ice cream.
- Use a butter knife to make large swirls to incorporate the cookie dough pieces.
- Spread the rest of the ice cream on top, and top with the rest of the cookie dough crumbles.
- Place ice cream in the freezer for at least 12 hours before serving. Divide between bowls and serve with your "lineup" of toppings!
Kids Can Do
- Help whisk the ice cream ingredients
- Crumble the cookies
- Set up the topping bar!