Aug 16, 2021
Keto Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Keto Pizza Crust
- Thai Peanut Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 teaspoon monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 ounces shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 420 F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while oven preheats.
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients for the peanut sauce. Blend until smooth. Toss chicken in peanut sauce to coat, and then set chicken aside. Spread remaining sauce over the base of the frozen crust. Top with mozzarella, chicken, garlic and half of the red onion.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook 11-14 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and top with remaining red onion, bean sprouts, bell pepper, cilantro, green onions, and peanuts.
Nutrition Facts (Per Pizza)
- Total Fat: 137g
- Saturated Fat: 56g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Total Carbs: 63g
- Dietary Fiber: 25g
- Net Carbs: 38g
- Protein: 86g