Mar 31, 2020
Lox Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temp
- 2-4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- a few thin slices of red onion
- salt and pepper to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- When oven is preheated, bake the naked crust for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before topping.
- When cooled, spread the cream cheese into an even layer and top with the salmon, capers and red onion.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Spread the cream cheese
- Arrange the toppings