Dec 29, 2020
Matcha Cookie Dough Cups
- 1/2 package Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or dairy-free white chocolate style chips)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons matcha powder
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cupcake liners.
- Slice cookie dough into 12 pieces (approximately 2 teaspoons each), then roll into a ball and flatten slightly. Freeze disks for 20 minutes.
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring often.
- Remove from heat, and stir in matcha powder until well combined.
- Add approximately 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to each muffin tin cup. Tap the muffin tin on the counter so the chocolate distributes evenly.
- Gently place one cookie dough disc into the center of each cup.
- Top with another tablespoon of melted chocolate. Tap on the counter again or gently shake so the chocolate settles.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Kids Can Do
- Roll cookie dough into balls
- Stir white chocolate
- Sprinkle in matcha
- Pour chocolate into muffin tin
- Place cookie dough into muffin tin