Jan 09, 2021
Mediterranean Pizza with Sun-Dried Tomato Cashew Cream
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust Pizza
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 30 minutes in hot water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 thin tomato slices
- red onion slices
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- artichoke hearts
- feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, diced
- fresh or dried dill, to garnish
- Turn the grill to medium heat.
- Drain water from cashews. Blend cashews with 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Spread sauce onto crust.
- Top with tomato, red onion, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
- Grill for 11-13 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Remove from heat and top with diced cucumbers and a sprinkling of fresh dill.
Kids Can Do
- Add the ingredients into the blender
- Spread the sauce
- Arrange the ingredients