Jan 15, 2020
Mini Spaghetti Pies
- 2 (5 ounce) boxes Cappello’s spaghetti
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- (12) refrigerated cooked Italian-style turkey or chicken meatballs
- 1 ½ cups pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with avocado oil spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the eggs, Parmesan, and milk. Stir in cooked spaghetti. Divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups, and press onto bottoms and slightly up sides. Place one meatball on top of each spaghetti cup, and top with two tablespoons pasta sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, then bake 2 minutes more or until meatballs are heated through and cheese is melted.
- Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups, and serve warm topped with fresh basil.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes