Aug 27, 2020
Naked Crust Pita Chip Charcuterie Board
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 30 minutes in hot water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2-3 gourmet cheeses ranging from soft to hard
- assorted fruits and vegetables
- dried fruits
- fancy mustard
- stuffed olives
- marcona almonds
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Cut the crust into 2-inch rectangular pieces and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- While the chips cool, drain water from cashews and blend with 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Scoop into a small ramekin and place on a board then add your other snacks.
- We've used: manchego cheese, cotswold cheese, green olives, truffle salami, honey, marcona almonds, dried apricots, dates, grapes, blueberries and carrots.
Kids Can Do
- Add the ingredients into the blender
- Have fun arranging the items on the board