Nov 24, 2020
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cookie Dough Crust
- 1 package Cappello's Chocolate Cookie Dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 24 ounces full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the base and edges of a 9-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Tightly pack the cookie dough into the base of the pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Place into a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and sour cream on medium speed until it's very smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and combined. Make sure there are no large lumps of cream cheese!
- Using a spatula, carefully fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. Don't overmix!
- Transfer half of the batter to a medium mixing bowl. Gently fold in the pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Alternate adding large spoonfuls of each batter (the plain and the pumpkin), on top of the crust. Repeat the process until all the batter is used.
- Use a skewer or knife to swirl the batters together.
- Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Use a knife to loosen the chilled cheesecake from the rim of the springform pan, then remove the rim.
- Serve cheesecake chilled.
Kids Can Do
- Help mix the cream cheese
- Spoon the batter into the pan
- Create the swirls in the batter