Oct 26, 2019
Orange Cauliflower + Olive Pizza (Plant Paradox approved)
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 1 1/2 cups orange cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded sheep’s milk cheese (such as Carr Valley's Cave-aged Marisa cheese)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chickpea crumbs
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Crumble the cauliflower florets and spread it evenly on a baking pan, and drizzle with olive oil. Roast the cauliflower for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza crust. Top with the roasted cauliflower, olives, bell pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle the chickpea crumbs over the top.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes