Feb 22, 2020
Paleo Breakfast Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- a few thin slices of red onion
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425.
- While the oven preheats, cook the bacon over medium heat.
- Remove the bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Pour the eggs in the same pan you used for the bacon and cook by moving them around the pan with a spatula until fluffy and scrambled. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook the pizza by itself in the heated oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon pieces and red onion.
- Continue cooking for 5-7 more minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sriracha then top the pizza with it when it comes out of the oven.