Jun 27, 2019
Paleo Meat Lover's Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce (such as Rao’s Homemade)
- 1 ounce uncured pepperoni
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ounce bacon, chopped
- 4 ounces ground Italian sausage
- 2 ounces dairy-free mozzarella (such as Miyoko’s)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat. cook bacon until slightly crisp, but not fully cooked. Drain the bacon and remove the grease from the skillet.
- In the same pan over medium heat, add the sausage and cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through, breaking it into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and drain sausage.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over frozen crust.
- Top with pepperoni, prosciutto, cooked bacon, Italian sausage, and dairy-free mozzarella.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and chopped parsley, as desired.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total: 30 minutes